All of the CVCH Medical Providers care for our youngest patients with excellent knowledge expertise and commitment. Family Practice means caring for the entire family from birth throughout the life span. Columbia Valley Community Health also offers Pediatric specialty care with three board certified Pediatricians: Dr. Brenda Baumeister, Dr. Katy Joslin and Dr. Brooke Jardine.
“All children are shown specialized care – it’s what we do.”
The CVCH Pediatric department cares specifically for children 0-18 years of age. This team focuses only on children and have developed skills specific to this age group. This team is committed to providing the most current, thorough and complete care available for children.
- Well-child checks
- Same day visits for illnesses, injuries, or sickness
- Evaluation and care for children with behavioral, learning, emotional and mental health problems
- Health maintenance for children with special needs and chronic diseases
- Annual school check-ups including immunizations and sport physicals
- Early periodic screening, diagnosis, and treatment services for children (EPSDT)
- Asthma treatment
“My child loves coming here.”
This is a kid’s world. It’s more than kid friendly, its kid centric. CVCH provides a safe and welcoming place. Seeing children early and following them as they grow establishes a safe, and comfortable relationship with the care team. As they grow and mature, the child will be more willing to talk about health related issues when needed. “I can’t imagine talking about this with anyone else.”
“Children are our specialty.”
Our Pediatric team takes care of kids – all day, every day. The goal is to help your child be comfortable while receiving care. The team’s training and experience is with children making this team the “specialists” in providing care for acutely ill children.